- Experienced Faculty
- Efficient Management
- Means of communication is English
- Personal attention
- Frequent Parent- Teachers Meet
- Regular medical check-up
- Eco- friendly
- Co- Curricular activities
- Away from the hustle and bustle of city life
- Co- Educational system
- Comfortable school bus facility
- Enriched Library complex
- Communicative English Development Programmes
- Computer training for all classes
- Guidance and counseling service for parents and students
- Personality Development Programmes
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Value Education Programmes
- Remedial teaching for slow learners
- Activity based students clubs
- House-wise competitions
- Competent play ground
SCHOOL UNIFORM 2017-18
|Ash shorts with belt, half sleeved lined shirt,
ash socks and black shoes
|Class V- X
|Ash pants with belt, half sleeved lined shirt,
ash socks and black shoes
|Ash Frock with belt, ash socks and black shoes.
|Class I - V
|Ash skirt with belt, half sleeved lined shirt,
ash socks and black shoes.
|Class VI to X
|Ash pants, half sleeved lined shirt, ash
colour coat, ash socks and black shoes
SCHOOL TIMING 2017-18
SCHOOL HOURS :
OFFICE HOURS :
||PRAYER / ASSEMBLY
9.20 am-10.05 am
10.05 am- 10.45 am
10.45 am- 10.50 am
10.50 am - 11.30 am
The school provides transport facilities for the students.
The charges vary according to distance
- Parents have to drop and later collect their ward at the
scheduled bus stops. School bus will not wait for late
- At times , the school bus may be delayed due to mechanical
problems or ailing health of bus staff/students or due to heavy rain. Parents are kindly requested to stand with it
and extend their co-operation.
- Change of boarding point must be notified at the school
office. A written letter stating the reason must be attached.
- Parents are requested to register any complaints pertaining
to the conveyance with the school office.
- As a safety measure students should not put their hands
or heads out of the bus. After getting off the bus, children
should wait at the bus stop till the bus leaves the stop.
- While waiting for the school bus student should be mindful
of good manners and exemplary behavior
- Students are to be courteous to drivers, bus supervisor
and fellow students.
The school follows the CBSE scheme. Exam will be
conducted as per CBSE Norms
- The school conducts the tests, terminal and annual
Examinations. Reports of the examination will be handed
over to the parents during open house and they are
supposed to examine and sign them.
- Pupils who are absent during the examination, expect for
grave reasons will be considered as having failed in the
- The result once declared are final and cannot be
- Perfect order and discipline should be maintained during
examination. Case of misbehavior and malpractice during the examination will be severely punished. Pupil will be
debarred from examination.