Our school is open to all students irrespective of caste
and creed. Admission is open for both girls and boys.
- The candidate must be presented by the parent or local
guardian before admission. Admission will be based on an
interaction with the parents and the candidate on a notified
date. The decision of admission regarding school
management will be final.
- Parents seeking admission for their ward are required to
register them at the school office on payment of the requisite
fee which is not refundable.
- No child younger than six is admitted to Class 1.
- Application for admission to L.K.G should be made in the
prescribed form as per notification from the school.
Admission to other classes (U.K.G - IX) will be be on the
basis of merit and availability of seats
- Those seeking new admission have to produce their T.C
from the school last attended. Those seeking admission in
class-I have to produce Birth certificate and Aadhar.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded even if the pupil for
any reason leave the school immediately after the
- Every pupil is requested to put in attendance of not less
than 90 % of the total number of working days. Unauthorized
continuous absence of 15 working days will involve the
removal of the pupil’s name from the attendance register.
- Leave Record in the diary should be entered and signed by
- All students are sincerely exhorted to cultivate the habit of
morning and evening prayer.