- Be on time at school. All students must be regular and
punctual. Every student should be in the school compound
before the first bell.
- School uniform code should be maintained on all working
days. Wear your uniform neatly and polish your shoes
- Students are expected to greet their teachers and elders
whenever they meet them.
- Follow the classroom rules and procedures set by the
- Be kind to your friends at all times.
- All students are responsible for their belongings.
- It is the responsibility of every student to keep the class
room and the school campus clean and tidy. All the litters
should be disposed into the dustbin.
- Students are to be disciplined at all times, especially during
class hours and during recess hours.
- Disruptive behaviour such as running around, playing
shouting, whistling etc. in the academic block is not
- Senior students should be considerate to younger children
in and out of the campus with a helpful mind.
- Students are forbidden to write graffiti on the walls and
furniture and the parents will be liable to compensate
for the damages or any form of destruction of the school
- Use of foul languages or offensive behavior is punishable
and further repetition of the same will lead to the expulsion
of the students from the school.
- No students can leave the school campus during the
school hours without the Principal’s permission.
- Late comers will have to meet the Principal and their
names must be entered in the late coming record.
- Hand in your Home works or projects on time. There is no
excuse for not doing homework. It is your responsibility to
find out what assignments and portions you have missed.
It is not to the teachers responsibility to remind you.
- Students of one class are not allowed to enter into other
- A Child suffering from any contagious disease will not be
allowed to attend the class.
- The receipt issued by the school office against payment
of school fees, bus fare etc should be produced whenever
they are asked for.
- Students are not supposed to give their details to anybody
other than the school authorities.
- It is not acceptable to put up any sign, announcement or
advertisement on boards without getting permission from
the school administration in advance.
- Every pupil is required to put in an attendance of not less
than 90 % of the total number of working days in the school
year. Unauthorized leave for more than six days will lead
to the removal of the pupils name from the rolls. Attendance
in general school functions is compulsory..
- Every student shall endeavour to keep up the high standard
and morale of the school by excelling in students and good